Forums

Miscellaneous

It's That Time

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 November 2019, 12:25
Not sure about implementation of strategy Vinny. Shouldn't you be buying players the same age?

The Goon Squad (Very) 9 November 2019, 17:50
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Narrator: He wasn't ok.
Is that a Jane Eyre reference? probably not smiley Good luck Vinny ...if you ever need help, mail Finto smiley
smiley
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Narrator: He wasn't ok.
Is that a Jane Eyre reference? probably not smiley Good luck Vinny ...if you ever need help, mail Finto smiley
Yes vinny, mail me as these guys don't know how to win the quad smiley

Poor Paul, doesn't even know how to win the NCC for crying out loud smiley and if you look for advice on how much your players are worth, Paul will tell you 500k.
Ffs smiley
Understated Excellence wrote:
Not sure about implementation of strategy Vinny. Shouldn't you be buying players the same age?
Elaborate please

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 November 2019, 17:53
Just wondering which players form part of your master plan?

Seems like any team you train up should be roughly same age so they peak together

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 9 November 2019, 18:15
Arsenäl FC wrote:
73 weeks in Denmark and never the league champ says it all.
I was going to feel bad but then I noticed that you haven't won the league in Denmark either, so apparently it's harder to win than a quad.

The Goon Squad (Very) 9 November 2019, 19:03
Just wondering which players form part of your master plan?

Seems like any team you train up should be roughly same age so they peak together
I haven't started yet, I said the new year, but it's time to get house in order ready

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 November 2019, 19:06
Bayern Munich wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
73 weeks in Denmark and never the league champ says it all.
I was going to feel bad but then I noticed that you haven't won the league in Denmark either, so apparently it's harder to win than a quad.
You should feel worse than bad. The thing is, i didn't even try once to play in the top division in denmark let alone 73 consecutive times. One of the richest clubs playing almost 1.5 years in top league in denmark and never league champion. Bad Bad Bad.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 9 November 2019, 19:28
Arsenäl FC wrote:
i didn't even try once to play in the top division in denmark let alone 73 consecutive times
Yikes! Just getting worse for you! A poor team and manager like me and I still managed to finish second like 9 times, while you haven't even put together a title run once?

I'm beginning to think they give out quads for participation.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 November 2019, 19:43
Bayern Munich wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
i didn't even try once to play in the top division in denmark let alone 73 consecutive times
Yikes! Just getting worse for you! A poor team and manager like me and I still managed to finish second like 9 times, while you haven't even put together a title run once?

I'm beginning to think they give out quads for participation.
He's following Wenger's philosophy. Shine bright for a few year then serve up mediocre football until retirement

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 9 November 2019, 20:00
He's following Wenger's philosophy. Shine bright for a few year then serve up mediocre football until retirement
smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 November 2019, 20:47
The Goon Squad wrote:
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.
Just saying Vinny contact support regarding your achievements stuck on cash is king at 100 million mark