Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Teams

Posted in General

I gotta play your youth team this season, getting my ass handed to me now is gonna be embarrassing smiley

Bolton Wanderers Premium small (Paul) StaffCrew 6 October 2019, 19:28
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
I gotta play your youth team this season, getting my ass handed to me now is gonna be embarrassing smiley
smiley bring it on smiley I have to warn you I'm a tactical genius though smiley

Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
I gotta play your youth team this season, getting my ass handed to me now is gonna be embarrassing smiley
smiley bring it on smiley I have to warn you I'm a tactical genius though smiley
I imagine you should walk this league, I finished 4th last season, and my tactic is set to super low intensity smiley

The Goon Squad Premium small (Vinny) 7 October 2019, 07:34
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Charles and I have Youth teams now so if you have any questions just ask and Charles will answer them smiley
smiley love it

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 October 2019, 18:08
Can you opt out of a youth squad once activated and return to a 30 players main squad .

Coptic Titans wrote:
Can you opt out of a youth squad once activated and return to a 30 players main squad .
This is a question that I have been wondering about also.

SuDoku AFC Premium small (Howard Garns) StaffCrew 10 October 2019, 15:45
I don't have that option,
I have asked the question,
I have no answer yet.

It is obvious from what I'm seeing that thing are progressing now,
but that VM HQ aren't quite ready yet for full release.

I hope that things like this will be answered by then.

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 October 2019, 16:37
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I don't have that option,
I have asked the question,
I have no answer yet.

It is obvious from what I'm seeing that thing are progressing now,
but that VM HQ aren't quite ready yet for full release.

I hope that things like this will be answered by then.
Nice One Charles

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 10 October 2019, 16:48
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I don't have that option,
I have asked the question,
I have no answer yet.

It is obvious from what I'm seeing that thing are progressing now,
but that VM HQ aren't quite ready yet for full release.

I hope that things like this will be answered by then.
It would be good to have a seasonal self-subscription option (with limited places maybe) until the full release is ready. This way some managers can opt-in for a week or two and evaluate with a bigger crowd.

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 12 October 2019, 10:20
What I am seeing by energy levels is that training on hard is not an option without costly energy boosts. I think I am sticking to 30 man squad where my youths can train on hard every night , play one or two games a day and be 100% happy most of the time ......
Reply