Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Teams

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers Premium small (Paul) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 12:32
Charles and I have Youth teams now so if you have any questions just ask and Charles will answer them smiley

Bradford P A Premium small (michael hirst) 28 September 2019, 13:11
does it cost to buy youth ground ?

Bolton Wanderers Premium small (Paul) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 13:13
Bradford P A wrote:
does it cost to buy youth ground ?
I'm starting with 100 seats ..I upgraded pitch for free but expanding a side of my ground costs 500c

Understated Excellence Premium small (Understated) 28 September 2019, 13:35
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Charles and I have Youth teams now so if you have any questions just ask and Charles will answer them smiley
For any profit you make from trialling youth teams, will we be given equivalent? smiley

FC Vice Versa (Nestor Makhno) 28 September 2019, 14:15
Hi Paul And Charles , Great news that we have someone to ask questions now you are both have more insight .
Firstly regarding pitch upgrades was it free to upgrade to level 6 if not what are the costs .

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 28 September 2019, 16:08
also how are the youth salaries impacted by having a youth team, do they decrease significantly if you have a really well rated fist team and a poor U21 team?
I my guess is that it is on of the big advantages of youth team, along with simplifying the promotion of youths due to extra squad space that doesn't require playing time in the beginning, as most of them turn out sh!tt players anyway.

Bolton Wanderers Premium small (Paul) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 16:38
Charles will answer questions once he works out what he's doing smiley

SuDoku AFC Premium small (Howard Garns) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 16:38
Understated Excellence wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Charles and I have Youth teams now so if you have any questions just ask and Charles will answer them smiley
For any profit you make from trialling youth teams, will we be given equivalent? smiley
If you give me your fax number, I'll send over some of my extra peanuts ...
- if and when I make any that is! ...

SuDoku AFC Premium small (Howard Garns) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 16:43
FC Vice Versa wrote:
Hi Paul And Charles , Great news that we have someone to ask questions now you are both have more insight .
Firstly regarding pitch upgrades was it free to upgrade to level 6 if not what are the costs .
I've gone up to level 3,
I believe the first one was free,
(although it could've cost me 400C(?) - i'm not sure tbh...)
and the next two cost me:
Stadium expansion (Pitch Upgrade) -10,000 C
Stadium expansion (Pitch Upgrade) -190,000 C
Next one would be 1.2mC smiley - so that - and any more - will have to wait.

> So in other words just like the senior stadium costs.

And; the Upgrades to the Stands are the same cost as the Senior Stadium too.

SuDoku AFC Premium small (Howard Garns) StaffCrew 28 September 2019, 16:44
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
also how are the youth salaries impacted by having a youth team, do they decrease significantly if you have a really well rated fist team and a poor U21 team?
I my guess is that it is on of the big advantages of youth team, along with simplifying the promotion of youths due to extra squad space that doesn't require playing time in the beginning, as most of them turn out sh!tt players anyway.
So far, and I've only just started trying to recruit some extra Youth players, I'm not noticing any difference to the salary demands from before I got the Youth Squad.
Reply