Forums

Miscellaneous

See past seasons results

Posted in Ideas/development

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 9 September 2019, 11:52
just like you can see past seasons accounts what about seeing past seasons results on that page?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 12 October 2019, 11:04
Yes. I would also like to see it. Ive just been taking screenshots after all my games but before the season update.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 29 December 2019, 11:44
I have most matches from the last year-ish archived for the win/draw/lose-stats of VME.

I might make a feature to see seasonal matches for your team?

VM is not saving more than 1,5-week-ish games, as it is too data-heavy.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 29 December 2019, 12:34
Loyals wrote:
I have most matches from the last year-ish archived for the win/draw/lose-stats of VME.

I might make a feature to see seasonal matches for your team?

VM is not saving more than 1,5-week-ish games, as it is too data-heavy.
Could they add a feature that lets you save it, lets say before 5pm Sundays. Which would be just around the last of the updates. And it saves it to whatever device your using.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 29 December 2019, 13:26
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Could they add a feature that lets you save it, lets say before 5pm Sundays. Which would be just around the last of the updates. And it saves it to whatever device your using.
Could? Yes.

Will? Most likely not. Possibly if there will be a stint of 'Quality of Life'-update/fixes after the Youth team is implemented during this year.

(No promise!)

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 29 December 2019, 21:58
Loyals wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Could? Yes.

Will? Most likely not. Possibly if there will be a stint of 'Quality of Life'-update/fixes after the Youth team is implemented during this year.

(No promise!)
Hey sounds promising smiley