Prime Minister Johnson

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 July 2019, 19:54
Thought's

I think hes awesome

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 July 2019, 22:47
dreadful

Whittall United (Grant) 24 July 2019, 12:08
The country hasn't exactly been run well over the years, time to think outside the box, and the fact he doesnt give a crap, might be good for the country, but time will tell.

The Goon Squad (Very) 24 July 2019, 17:03
Whittall United wrote:
The country hasn't exactly been run well over the years, time to think outside the box, and the fact he doesnt give a crap, might be good for the country, but time will tell.
He's an awesome character, I think he'll do well, and I've always voted Labour

WA FC (Will) 25 July 2019, 13:52
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
dreadful
agreed.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 July 2019, 00:24
We have a Prime Minister who has called black people "Picaninnies with watermelon smiles", rugby tackled a 10 year old child, lied about Turkey joining the EU, lied about £350 million for the NHS and one of his first acts as PM was to explain how he's going to give massive tax cuts to rich people.

How people buy into him and Farage is beyond me. They're both priveleged tosspots who put on a bit of a show and people cant seem to see through it.

Boris is a f***ing idiot, but he's a dangerous idiot.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 26 July 2019, 17:32
The Goon Squad wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
He's an awesome character, I think he'll do well, and I've always voted Labour
There are many who believe he can do a good job Vinny. Let's hope he is supported so he and the country can succeed.

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 26 July 2019, 23:58
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
dreadful
Trump & Boris

Reminds me of an REM song.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 July 2019, 00:03
Executioners wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
dreadful
Trump & Boris

Reminds me of an REM song.
Wasn't aware REM wrote a song about two priveleged racists duping millions of people?

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 27 July 2019, 00:04
There's always one oO