Forums

Miscellaneous

Jon Venhrynovych[Locked on request]

Posted in Locked Threads

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 14 July 2019, 01:01
Why does he keep training over 100 but only a 14?

Link removed

(I removed him from T/L to prevent confusion)

Newcastle United FC (James) 15 July 2019, 13:35
Because he hasnt had a club for a long time. Check his history it shows the dates of when hes been signed/released

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 July 2019, 18:24
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Why does he keep training over 100 but only a 14?

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12967077-jon-venhrynovych

(I removed him from T/L to prevent confusion)
Because rating is based on stats and because he hasn't been at a club, he hasn't been training and picking up stats. If he had been training every day then he'd be much higher but he has missed 10 years of training essentially. Will never be worth anything.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 19 July 2019, 20:34
Hes been at 100-300 C value since i got him. His rating is slowly going up but... He was a 12.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 19 July 2019, 20:43
He trained 145 on my pink/purple training ground.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 20 July 2019, 04:28
Trained (my highest) 191.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 20 July 2019, 04:30
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Because he hasnt had a club for a long time. Check his history it shows the dates of when hes been signed/released
Is that the same as if a 15yr old, just created, trained 36, his 191 is the same?

Newcastle United FC (James) 21 July 2019, 11:43
Is that the same as if a 15yr old, just created, trained 36, his 191 is the same?
I don’t understand what you’re on about. You asked why his rating was so low but had been training at a % you felt was high. I explained that if you checked his history it shows that he hadn’t had a club for a long time. What on earth does that have to do with a 15 year old?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 21 July 2019, 15:19
I don’t understand what you’re on about. You asked why his rating was so low but had been training at a % you felt was high. I explained that if you checked his history it shows that he hadn’t had a club for a long time. What on earth does that have to do with a 15 year old?
Is his HIGH 191 the same as a LOW 36 because he hasn't had a club?

Newcastle United FC (James) 21 July 2019, 16:13
Is his HIGH 191 the same as a LOW 36 because he hasn't had a club?
At this stage in his career, yes. If he was still 15 obviously it would be a no. But since he’s 29 and already started his decline, regardless of his training % he’s gradually going to get worse.