Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 19 July 2020, 14:59
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Hey Matt... -12 hit because you know you had to smiley Ya better hope you get better score this week than me. I have 2 transfers next week. Going to bring in Aubameyang. I don't care that you have Vardy vs United or Son vs Palace and Saka vs Watford though its likely with 0 in the bank, you'll get someone else for 1 of them next week or may be take a hit to get them both out. While you have saka and Son, i have Sterling and KDB vs Norwich smiley
I'm honestly praying one of my back 3 doesn't start, Eric Pieters got 12 points on my bench smiley

I think I'm going to drop off tbh, was fun whilst it lasted smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 19 July 2020, 15:06
Also Finto lad, you're assuming both Sterling and De Bruyne will play smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2020, 15:12
Rookery Park wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Hey Matt... -12 hit because you know you had to smiley Ya better hope you get better score this week than me. I have 2 transfers next week. Going to bring in Aubameyang. I don't care that you have Vardy vs United or Son vs Palace and Saka vs Watford though its likely with 0 in the bank, you'll get someone else for 1 of them next week or may be take a hit to get them both out. While you have saka and Son, i have Sterling and KDB vs Norwich smiley
I'm honestly praying one of my back 3 doesn't start, Eric Pieters got 12 points on my bench smiley

I saw that. Why did you not start him vs Norwich? Did you think Norwich would score? Burnley are in great form. Martial is most captained in top 100 managers. KDB is 2nd but yet 146000 managers transferred him out. 1 assist in 4 might tell the story there. I took a 20 point hit 2 weeks ago smiley said to myself i have to do something fast...luckily for me, it turned out not too bad but could of been disastrous. Will try again next season not to take hits so much but will very likely fail again!

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 July 2020, 15:16
Rookery Park wrote:
Also Finto lad, you're assuming both Sterling and De Bruyne will play smiley
Don't see why not but few players are 1 or 2 games away from getting a medal. I don't see City not scoring vs Norwich. I have Jesus too smiley You can keep Son. I will take out KDB or Sterling and Bring in David Silva since it could be his last game smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 19 July 2020, 15:26
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

I saw that. Why did you not start him vs Norwich?
I debated it, I very nearly did but dropped him last minute </3

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 26 July 2020, 19:32
Happy enough to end up in the top 3 and come ahead of Paul and of course you Matt smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 July 2020, 19:32
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Happy enough to end up in the top 3 and come ahead of Paul and of course you Matt smiley
I made up ground well seen as I was near bottom smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 26 July 2020, 20:25
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Well played mate smiley I hope you enjoy winning the ahead of Matt trophy smiley

Was a nice and close season this! Same again next year I hope

Welling United (Smith) 30 July 2020, 00:59
Too far away from 1st place unfortunately smiley