Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 September 2019, 13:11
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
We got a bit of a problem. Don't remember how i created my account...so do you guys know wjere the support button is?
What do you mean you don't remember how you created your account?
Paul? He wants to ask support how he created his account smiley I don't know why you are asking him what he means.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 September 2019, 13:15
We got a bit of a problem. Don't remember how i created my account...so do you guys know wjere the support button is?
I guess you can't log into FPL. Would i be right? If so, where it says sign in, just below that, it says can't remember password. Click on that and follow instructions.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 September 2019, 13:15
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I guess you can't log into FPL. Would i be right? If so, where it says sign in, just below that, it says can't remember password. Click on that and follow instructions.
That makes sense I suppose smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 3 September 2019, 05:47
Finto(i think) your right. will do

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 September 2019, 16:59
Can we make transfers during the season?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 5 September 2019, 17:01
you can make 1 per week for free....if you don't use your weekly one it will roll over to the following week when you can make 2....if you fail to do that then it goes back to 1 ....any transfers above that costs you points (4 I think) ...but you also have a wildcard which allows you to make unlimited changes for free upto the game week deadline date

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 September 2019, 17:03
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
you can make 1 per week for free....if you don't use your weekly one it will roll over to the following week when you can make 2....if you fail to do that then it goes back to 1 ....any transfers above that costs you points (4 I think) ...but you also have a wildcard which allows you to make unlimited changes for free upto the game week deadline date
Ok. Well it looked like both Tripper and Jansson didnt give me any pts. So i want to swap them how do i buyy the new one? Also i got back in. 18th but only 2pts from 17th smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 5 September 2019, 17:06
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Ok. Well it looked like both Tripper and Jansson didnt give me any pts. So i want to swap them how do i buyy the new one? Also i got back in. 18th but only 2pts from 17th smiley
Press the transfer button and then click on the player you want to remove and then on the player you want via the search function.....make sure you can afford them and that you have done it for free...and press save

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 September 2019, 17:14
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Press the transfer button and then click on the player you want to remove and then on the player you want via the search function.....make sure you can afford them and that you have done it for free...and press save
Ok thanks

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 September 2019, 17:25
Is Van Aanholt doing good?