Forums

Miscellaneous

Will Paul ever win the NCC?

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 May 2019, 00:07
Just trying to liven up the forums, but realised he’s never won anything important like the newcomers challenge... I get he’s a popular guy in the forums and I’m not arguing that... but cmon you’ve got to win something one day, what’s the point in playing

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 26 May 2019, 00:08
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Just trying to liven up the forums, but realised he’s never won anything important like the newcomers challenge... I get he’s a popular guy in the forums and I’m not arguing that... but cmon you’ve got to win something one day, what’s the point in playing
Lmao you funny guy

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 May 2019, 00:10
I don't know who this Paul guy is but I'm sure he will win it one day

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 May 2019, 00:10
That's Hurt my ribs Paul I have 5

Edit Tom this is brilliant

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 26 May 2019, 00:12
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Paul?
He's the Gary Barlow of Bolton I believe

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 May 2019, 00:13
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 26 May 2019, 00:16
Just realised i lost an NCC final to Vinny, and he has hardly won anything...is that like an automatic club reset for me or...

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 May 2019, 00:20
The Columbus Crew FC wrote:
Just realised i lost an NCC final to Vinny, and he has hardly won anything...is that like an automatic club reset for me or...
Did you actually

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 May 2019, 00:20
The Columbus Crew FC wrote:
In many countries it would be a straight up beheading tbf. Surprised you even still bother playing after that embarassment.

Be more embarassing if it was Paul though, fortunately nobody has ever had to endure that humiliation though.

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 26 May 2019, 00:24
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Be more embarassing if it was Paul though, fortunately nobody has ever had to endure that humiliation though.
That has login ban written all over it if it were to happen.