Forums

Miscellaneous

Is there any point in this forum?

Posted in Ideas/development

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 27 April 2019, 15:20
I don't think I've ever seen a suggestion implemented, and it has been, it will have taken 5+ years to do. Of course it's hard to judge without knowing the types of profits this game makes, but I can't help but feel this game is being run poorly.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 27 April 2019, 19:30
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a suggestion implemented, and it has been, it will have taken 5+ years to do. Of course it's hard to judge without knowing the types of profits this game makes, but I can't help but feel this game is being run poorly.
Maybe people have ideas but don't want to say.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 27 April 2019, 19:42
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
What?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 27 April 2019, 19:44
What?
You said is there any point in the forum, and that you haven't seen an idea yet. Maybe people have ideas but don't want to post because they think its stupid, or other people will think its stupid.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 27 April 2019, 20:06
You said is there any point in the forum, and that you haven't seen an idea yet. Maybe people have ideas but don't want to post because they think its stupid, or other people will think its stupid.
Ok... So how does that make the forum meaningful?

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 27 April 2019, 20:34
What?
He meant ideas which have been suggested on this forum never really get put into the game, you read it wrong

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 29 April 2019, 16:30
Dynamo FF wrote:
What?
He meant ideas which have been suggested on this forum never really get put into the game, you read it wrong
Oh.... Sorry smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 30 April 2019, 21:16
Ive see one idea actually implemented, if the developers think its a good idea, it will be implemented.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 30 April 2019, 22:34
Whittall United wrote:
Ive see one idea actually implemented, if the developers think its a good idea, it will be implemented.
Which idea is that?

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 5 May 2019, 21:16
Whittall United wrote:
yeah which idea?