Forums

Miscellaneous

Making ONE B/L

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 February 2019, 23:56
Making one B/L - Please no posts begging after I have accepted someone. I'm only doing one at this point due to time constraints. May have time to do another one or two over this week HOWEVER... Anyone begging on here after the selection has been made will automatically NOT be considered for any future B/L from me. EVER.

That means that once someone has replied and I have said yes, then anyone asking for B/L or asking to be first in the queue etc etc will absolutely never get one from me. Sorry to be harsh, but it's really irritating when people like me go out of our way to make these for no compensation whatsoever, and the response is a load of hassle on the forum or through messages from people begging.

Criteria: MUST have been on the game for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS That is a firm rule. Not wasting my time making one for someone who has been here for a week and will disappear again in a week. If you have been on here less than 6 months then save us both some time and don't reply.

First person to reply below with the following info gets it.

Colours?
Any specific shape?
Any specific images/themes it should feature?

Examples of previous work below:

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 20 February 2019, 02:41
no takers?

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 20 February 2019, 03:28
I would but I have only been here 3 months but I am planning on staying

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 20 February 2019, 08:40
Kiwi Sails wrote:
I would but I have only been here 3 months but I am planning on staying
I'll be honest - this used to go in a matter of minutes - maybe I need to be more flexible with criteria as it seems there are fewer players. 3 months is a decent stretch, You're in.

Let me know what you want.

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 20 February 2019, 08:51
Thanks you can make changes in images and stuff if it doesnt work just something down those tracks

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 20 February 2019, 09:32
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Thanks you can make changes in images and stuff if it doesnt work just something down those tracks
OK buddy - Do you want it inside a crest or circle or anything or just on it's own?

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 20 February 2019, 18:45
Crest please

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 22 February 2019, 01:09

Let me know what you think - if you approve then I'll do a banner to match

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 22 February 2019, 01:26