Forums

Miscellaneous

Post match press conference

Posted in Ideas/development

The Goon Squad (Very) 5 February 2019, 16:20
So post match I think you should get two to three questions via the inbox where you have a pre wrote multiple choice questions and answers but the answer you give has a little bit of a negative or positive effect on some or all of the players in your squad

Whittall United (Grant) 5 February 2019, 16:47
Why would anybody pick the answers that have a negative affect though?

Also, with the amount of games there is in a day, most people wouldn't be able to answer after every game, what would happen then?

FC Calradia (Bingle Eagle) 5 February 2019, 17:23
becuz

The Goon Squad (Very) 9 March 2019, 21:52
Whittall United wrote:
Why would anybody pick the answers that have a negative affect though?

Also, with the amount of games there is in a day, most people wouldn't be able to answer after every game, what would happen then?
For some reason I've only just seen this

You wouldn't know what answers give what effects

But fair point about being so many game daily I guess you have no negative or positive effect

Bik (Martin Haddadi) 14 March 2019, 01:50
would give the game more life it will be more real

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 7 May 2019, 22:22
I have an idea I will present for the Devs at our next crew meeting which in the title have some resemblance to yours.

Remake the press center. Let the users make templates for articles for matches which X, Y & Z events happen(customization basically). Which are automatically posted to the Press Center.

My thought is to let the users be awarded with tickets or Premium-days in exchange for the work - Of course these have to be accepted before.

Maybe with the possiblity to comment - This maybe is more from the moderation perspective.

Please add in if you have any thoughts - This is a very short summary

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 7 May 2019, 23:21
Well then count me in.
Sounds good.

The Goon Squad (Very) 7 May 2019, 23:23
Loyals wrote:
I have an idea I will present for the Devs at our next crew meeting which in the title have some resemblance to yours.

Remake the press center. Let the users make templates for articles for matches which X, Y & Z events happen(customization basically). Which are automatically posted to the Press Center.

My thought is to let the users be awarded with tickets or Premium-days in exchange for the work - Of course these have to be accepted before.

Maybe with the possiblity to comment - This maybe is more from the moderation perspective.

Good idea, would the awards be for premium users only?

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 7 May 2019, 23:26
The Goon Squad wrote:
Loyals wrote:

Ouch smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 7 May 2019, 23:27
Dynamo FF wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Loyals wrote:

Ouch smiley
Lol