Forums

Miscellaneous

X factor and strictly

Posted in Off Topic

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 17 November 2018, 20:30
Have reality shows had their day?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 November 2018, 23:30
X factor, I'm a celebrity and The voice ...yes...Britain's got talent and strictly ....absolutely not smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 18 November 2018, 11:31
I like I'm A Celeb, but the rest aren't great. Have no idea how X Factor is still going, it gets worse each year

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 November 2018, 13:32
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I like I'm A Celeb, but the rest aren't great. Have no idea how X Factor is still going, it gets worse each year
Agreed it churns out the same kinda singers/groups all the time and then the charts are full of the same rubbish. I prefer Britain's got talent because there's a mix singers, magicians, comedians etc ...but Strictly is the best smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 18 November 2018, 13:53
Some need to rethink format. Eg countdown and 8 out of 10 cats played about with format.

A few week back x factor went wrong and they had to show all performance s again on the Sunday, back to back without judges comments. I preferred that format. I'm sure a number of us would rather watch 1hr and make our own mind up than 2hrs with an hour of drivel from the VTs and Judges.

Fed up of hearing the Scouse lad saying 'i can't believe it' and his good 'mate' Louis Tommo praising him for being near 30 and finally contributing to society

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 November 2018, 14:14
Strictly is my guilty pleasure ...does anybody else watch strictly or am I on my own here? smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 18 November 2018, 16:57
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Strictly is my guilty pleasure ...does anybody else watch strictly or am I on my own here? smiley
It's better than X factor although most blokes wouldn't admit to watching it...unless they said their wife gf made them smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 November 2018, 17:37
Understated Excellence wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
It's better than X factor although most blokes wouldn't admit to watching it...unless they said their wife gf made them smiley
yeah that's what I meant smiley:

problem is that most shows like X factor are relatively cheap to make so they just flog them to death

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 18 November 2018, 20:30
They pay for themselves in phone votes

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 19 November 2018, 22:00
Reality TV is getting to soul-destroying levels of scraping the barrel.

Love Island and the Circle? WTF is that about?