Forums

Miscellaneous

Taking Requests for Logos & Banners

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 20 October 2018, 22:18
I'm taking any requests if anyone makes a logo and banner making for their club.

I'm only really going to make a set for you if your club doesn't have a set already.

I don't claim to be an expert by any means, I don't have the software to make very professional looking ones, but if you click my manager profile and scroll down you can see what I've already helped people with, I also made my current set that I use. smiley

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 23 October 2018, 11:33
I trust you will do a good job smiley. Looking through your profile, you are excellent

Please can you make a badge with the face of Rocky Marciano, and with a purple & yellow outline, (odd request, I know), and please would you leave upload instructions after making?

Thanks

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 23 October 2018, 16:16
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
I trust you will do a good job smiley. Looking through your profile, you are excellent

Please can you make a badge with the face of Rocky Marciano, and with a purple & yellow outline, (odd request, I know), and please would you leave upload instructions after making?

Thanks
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1154696-how-to-upload-your-banner-logo-to-your-profile

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 23 October 2018, 19:59
Cheers

Bournemouth Legends (Joe) 24 October 2018, 16:41
Could I have a banner/logo for Bournemouth Legends (My new name)

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 24 October 2018, 16:43
Flamingo Flock FC wrote:
Name Change

You can only request a logo or banner for the club name you have right now.
If you are about to change you club name, you have to wait until you HAVE changed your club name before requesting. If you want to request a graphic with another text other than your current club name it will be locked.

Please read the rules, if you haven't done so yet: Rules (read BEFORE requesting a graphic)

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 24 October 2018, 23:54
Bournemouth Legends wrote:
Yes, will sort it tomorrow.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 24 October 2018, 23:54
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:

Thanks
Will sort it tomorrow.

Possible fc (Itz Possible) 25 October 2018, 16:32
please i need a baner for Possible fc

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 28 October 2018, 21:35
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:

Thanks
Sorry its been a while coming mate, been very busy.

Hope they're okay. smiley