Ruining the beautiful game.

River View Rebels (Dean) 25 June 2018, 22:28
Rängers Football Club wrote:
Ruining the beautiful game.
Couldn’t agree more

Whittall United (Grant) 25 June 2018, 22:50
Yep

Torres Tornados (Negative Mourinho - On Tour) 25 June 2018, 23:06
I think it can be okay sometimes but s*** in others. It's like the guys overseeing it don't know what there doing smiley

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 25 June 2018, 23:19
The Ronaldo should have been a red. There was a blatant punching movement. As a retired referee who has refereed at Wembley I have inside opinion. Just to rework a great quote from the legend Brian clough " I don't think he was the worst referee but I thibk he's in the bottom one"

The referee had a hard game and got a few descions wrong. Ronaldos pen was correct before var, Ronaldo should have been gone straight red for me and my friend (a London based ref) couldn't understand the yellow and said the same red or no card. The yellow must have been for a pull down from Ronaldos elbow. And the Iran pen was very soft. The arm was in a unnatural position yes it was but deliberate.. No. The referee had a shocker and I know he will probably be removed from the rest of his games and sent home now. The ref had a hard game but I loved the fact anyone comes near him screaming yellow card takes after Me lol but he made the game harder for himself I'm afraid. The only other ref that was as bad was the ref in England's first game.

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 2 July 2018, 19:12
Don't fully understand it. Some anonymous officials should IMO simply draw issues to the referees attention, which he looks at again and he alone takes responsibility for the final decision. I'm fairly sure that's what the referees would want and so it should be.

King Cobras FC (Ben) 12 July 2018, 22:41
I'm just p****d off it was used in some games a lot, and i mean a lot, even over trivial things, yet twice in the game last night when England should have had a corner and throw in the VAR didn't even kick in. Didn't make sense

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 24 July 2018, 02:33
Good job I'm not a Ref.
All the players getting in the refs faces = they'd've been getting s & very quickly s if I'd been there.

Overall, I think VAR has to stay now it's here. Good or bad currently, it has to be refined, and used to best advantage going forward.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 24 July 2018, 11:15
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Good job I'm not a Ref.
All the players getting in the refs faces = they'd've been getting s & very quickly s if I'd been there.

Overall, I think VAR has to stay now it's here. Good or bad currently, it has to be refined, and used to best advantage going forward.
Refs need taught how to use it too.

Frankfurt Friends (Tele Vision) 27 July 2018, 14:20
VAR is very good!!