Forums

Miscellaneous

Taking Requests for Logos & Banners!

Posted in Banners/logos

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 March 2018, 01:39
As I've got a bit of free time on my hands, I am now taking requests for logos and banners for those of you that don't have either. Feel free to post in here any colours/features you wish them to include - if you would prefer for me to decide how they look that is fine also. smiley

Scroll down my profile in the link below to see the collection of logos and banners I've already made for other players.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/1262504

Note - I do often use templates of logos as the program I use isn't all that advanced so I can't make perfect logos with amazing effects from scratch, but I want to help out the community of VM if possible and I think I do okay for what I've got to work with.

Also if you already have a perfectly fine looking logo and banner I'm afraid I couldn't justify making another, apologies.

Bulldozers FC (Trafford Simmonite) 27 March 2018, 15:23
Alright mate, you still got the time to possibly make a logo? If so, preferably black and yellow please!
Thanks in advance, nice to see a fellow donny fan on here too!

ChelseaFCZola (Players for sale) 1 April 2018, 08:37
Hi thanks for the offer. If you happy too, something in the ChelseaFC Blue colours. appreciate it - I trust you know what's good. I'm not skilled in designing.

ChelseaFCZola (Players for sale) 1 April 2018, 08:39
and a banner if you don't mind. thanks