Forums

Miscellaneous

Good logo Maker

Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted club 29 November 2017, 14:35
Though i would share the love with this little gem, lots of options and tools. For best results use/upload "transparent" overlays then you can layer your logo too.
Have a good play with it until you find your own unique style and effect, any questions drop me a message regards usage, enjoy

https://rob9.net/badge-generator.php

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 29 November 2017, 15:16
Seems legit, I'll make it a sticky at the top of the B/L forum.

CF Galacticos (Dan) 29 November 2017, 15:49
it's a neat little tool, managed to whip this up in a couple of minutes just messing about with some its options, one hitch ive found with it though is it only sizes images in 5pixel intervals, so it would need to be resized externally for the 164x164 required for vman smiley

Deleted club 29 November 2017, 19:04
I concocted this but could not figure out how to change the 'ribbon' colour, which I think is the line surrounding the logo.

Deleted club 30 November 2017, 00:57
Enjoy lads, play around with it though to get to know your way around it. smiley

Deleted club 30 November 2017, 01:04
@CF Galacticus when you export there are options to downsize there but I used 350 w 350 h and I uploaded after using windows paint to make it 164 h 164 w even with the trimmings. It's the one I use right now smiley
It's the only downside but well worth it for the bling.

Deleted club 30 November 2017, 01:15
@Benromach DistilleryXI when you activate ribbon you can change its text colour and 3D effect, you can also change the ribbons colour by looking at the ribbon drop down then then click on the second last icon from the bottom (the shield half plain and half striped), go to the colour changing pallet and your good to go. Same thing for the background and outer rim etc.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 December 2017, 19:52
Nice little tool.. Got this smiley

Deleted club 2 December 2017, 10:02
@John's Army Nice bend and tilt!

Amsterdam United (Erik) 8 February 2018, 11:59
http://www.vergetenspelers.nl/club/428

Could somebody make this logo for my ?

only whitout FC

And white United

Greetz Erik