Forums

Miscellaneous

Please can you make me a logo

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 July 2016, 21:38
Please can you make me a logo any type,TS Rangers FC,Est.2016,can the main colour be blue please

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 July 2016, 02:10
TS Rangers Fc wrote:
I want a logo but no ones listening (in two other people's threads)
Firstly, you're breaking the rules of the forum by spamming other people's posts. Secondly, you made your thread 4 hours ago and are complaining that nobody has made you a logo yet.

Do you realise that logos can often take several hours to do? Do you realise nobody is paid to make them, people do it out of their own good will? Do you realise how many people join the game and leave shortly after, and how many hours logomakers have wasted on people who then leave the game 2 days later?

I can make them, and I like to think I'm half decent at it, and I actually have a fair whack of spare time at the moment as I work in a school so I'm off for the next 6 weeks. Not decided if I will make any logos, but if I do, it certainly won't be for ungrateful, entitled people like yourself (it also won't be for anyone who mails me or comments in here asking for one btw before anyone tries it).

You complain nobody has made you a logo immediately when you have demanded one. As someone who used to make a lot of logos, I can tell you that this kind of attitude is exactly the reason people have stopped bothering giving up their own free time to do it.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 29 July 2016, 02:15
Sorry for being demanding and breaking the rules