Forums

Miscellaneous

Well it looks like this game has died a death

Posted in General

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 5 April 2024, 02:21
I also came back to see if anything has changed and dam this game is actually finished nothing has changed in a long time and they ruined the scouts and trainers search’s now

Sporting Malvinas (IzzyBoy) 5 April 2024, 04:21
Any of you guys play a different manager game then?

Cobra Kai (Johnny Lawrence) 5 April 2024, 10:34
Albania FC wrote:
I also came back to see if anything has changed and dam this game is actually finished nothing has changed in a long time and they ruined the scouts and trainers search’s now
What would you want to change? the game is brilliant as it is and there is nothing like it which is why we all keep coming back! We should be thankful this game hasnt sold out and turned into the generic freemium games that are all around! This game wont be popular again because its a game for people with patients not suitable for the new generational tiktok users!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 April 2024, 13:57
Thunder Dragons wrote:
Any of you guys play a different manager game then?
Yes smiley
= Several.

But only in case this game folds
> not one of them is a patch on this,
and I wouldn't recommend any of them tbh.

All games have their flaws, and many of us have differing opinions on what would improve this one ...

All in all I still think this is the best one by a country mile.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 27 April 2024, 22:19
I keep checking back in on the game to see if there’s anything new.

The biggest concern I’d have is that there hasn’t been an update from the developers in 6 months. I think it’s always going to struggle when there is so much of a delay for small feature improvements.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the developers had to call it quits soon.

Carlton Athletic FC (Kyle Armitage) 27 April 2024, 23:09
I agree. An update just from the developers to let us know what they're doing or maybe even at least planning for the year would go a long way.

It's definitely the very least that the players deserve. Let us know the direction that the game is going in. Please.

A Z Magma (floki) 28 April 2024, 01:05
Carlton Athletic FC wrote:
I agree. An update just from the developers to let us know what they're doing or maybe even at least planning for the year would go a long way.

It's definitely the very least that the players deserve. Let us know the direction that the game is going in. Please.
nooo please keep them away from it

every "update" has made the game progressively worse

Barnsley FC (J D) 28 April 2024, 17:49
I did a similar post a few weeks ago, which got several responses and comments from fellow managers but I was hoping to flush an update from the development team as to what happens next, what they are working on and when that might be released but absolutely nothing. Which I think is disappointing. Totally get there isn't an army of spotty teenagers coding away but any update would be most welcome. My subscription is coming up for renewal and I'm wondering whether to bother.