Forums

Miscellaneous

Any tips on the best way to train a player???

Posted in General

Groby united (Kyle Clarke) 20 March 2024, 22:46
Any tips would be greatly appreciated… like what’s the best way to train them?

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 21 March 2024, 01:15
Depends on a few things to be honest. Are you looking to sell them at a certain age or train them up to be in your senior squad eventually?

Groby united (Kyle Clarke) 21 March 2024, 07:37
To train them up, do you have to mix up the training? Play them more in matches? I notice when all people train players… the number which we look at for instance could say 60… but the figures could add up to 555… how is this so? As when I train players the figure could be 60 and the figures at like 596 for example… been scratching my head around this for a while

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 March 2024, 09:46
Groby united wrote:
the number which we look at for instance could say 60… but the figures could add up to 555… how is this so? As when I train players the figure could be 60 and the figures at like 596 for example… been scratching my head around this for a while
What do you mean by this?

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 21 March 2024, 17:02
I'm assuming here you're looking at the difference between rating and ability scores, each ability point increases the rating by a % of a whole point, depending on which ability score went up, and what position that player is, will change what % the rating goes up by.

So for example, a forward with 90 finishing, speed, and dribbling, might only have 600 rating overall, but could easily be rated 75+ due to their ability stat placement.

There is somewhere a chart that states what % each different ability will increase the rating by for each different position, but alas I don't have it, will have to wait until someone comments it, there should be a few around with it in their profiles or to hand.

Groby united (Kyle Clarke) 21 March 2024, 17:24
Yes this is what I’m on about, thanks for the heads up, been scratching my head over it.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 March 2024, 11:20
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
I'm assuming here you're looking at the difference between rating and ability scores, each ability point increases the rating by a % of a whole point, depending on which ability score went up, and what position that player is, will change what % the rating goes up by.

So for example, a forward with 90 finishing, speed, and dribbling, might only have 600 rating overall, but could easily be rated 75+ due to their ability stat placement.

There is somewhere a chart that states what % each different ability will increase the rating by for each different position, but alas I don't have it, will have to wait until someone comments it, there should be a few around with it in their profiles or to hand.
Ahh I should've realised this is what you meant original poster, also not quite sure on the specifics, but yeah specific stats to each position determines the players rating