Forums

Miscellaneous

248 world class training facility with coach

Posted in Player Valuations

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 29 January 2024, 00:46
Not sure how you put the link in.
He did that 1st training, guessing about 10 mil?

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 29 January 2024, 01:11
Yeah that's the one, thanks.

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 30 January 2024, 19:24
Managed to decrease that 248 by 100 yesterday, very strange. Best to see what happens over the next few days but if he does that again I reckon about a tenner.

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 3 February 2024, 03:16
He’s ok but he’s not a super player, I had one of them once. I’m not that tempted to sell ti be honest, don’t really need to. Interesting to watch him develop

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 3 February 2024, 03:17
It is nice when you get a reasonably good one though, sometimes it can after years of getting shit.

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 26 February 2024, 23:05
This player wasn't as good as I expected initially but is still 11.7 m. I was releasing shit youth players and really got the urge to try to release him to see if the board block it. Would this get blocked by the board?.

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 26 February 2024, 23:20
No it wouldn't block it, unless you had released 5 players from the same squad already.

So you'd get none of the proceeds.

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 26 February 2024, 23:26
Thanks, I knew not to do it but just wondered.

Garden Rovers (Simon James) 26 February 2024, 23:30
Soihull is near Birmingham right. My shopping got delivered by a Wolves fan tonight and we spent 20 minutes talking about how Steve Bull and Andy Mutch took them from bottom of the old 4th division to the now Championship. I went to Wolverhampton Uni in the late 90's and lived in Dudley so this was the highlight of my day.