Forums

Miscellaneous

This game is definitely weighted against me .

Posted in General

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 2 August 2023, 03:26
I can understand your frustration. Without disrespecting your opponents, it's hard to understand why your team wouldn't be top of division 2, let alone competitive in the top division.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 August 2023, 07:51
You're moving up now. Things ain't so bad after all

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 August 2023, 11:48
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/109121713

your 3-0 loss here is easy you had a MD playing as a goalkeeper.....

so that accounts for 1 of your losses smiley the rest can be down to being the away team not having home advantage... wrong tactics... not playing your best players always... key stats... yeah smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 August 2023, 12:11
Johns Army wrote:

so that accounts for 1 of your losses smiley the rest can be down to being the away team not having home advantage... wrong tactics... not playing your best players always... key stats... yeah smiley
Appreciated John however friendly games don't count, and was deliberate just give my keeper a rest

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 August 2023, 12:12
Coptic Titans wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

Appreciated John however friendly games don't count, and was deliberate just give my keeper a rest
that was not a friendly was a div 2 game... smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 August 2023, 12:13
Johns Army wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

that was not a friendly was a div 2 game... smiley
oops my mistake John ,

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 August 2023, 12:16
John, really you don't play your best players every game impossible both my teams should be hammering these teams

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 August 2023, 12:24
Coptic Titans wrote:
John, really you don't play your best players every game impossible both my teams should be hammering these teams
You can play your best players every game it is very possible depending on your tactics aslong as your intensity is not max always.

and respect your opponents they are not bad teams smiley tactics goes along way... i noticed your players dont have very high perseverance .... not 1 in the 80s or higher and most are below 70.. you should put some training there smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 2 August 2023, 23:51
Been gone for several months, came back and you're still moaning smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 3 August 2023, 14:28
Port Vale F C wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
last season all my senior squad trained at intense and played no lower than increased bar cup games and friendlies I have 2 complete squads bar keeper and spare midfielder which both sides should have been competitive. One team for the weaker opposition and one for stronger 3rd best in div 1 Scotland and still got relegated makes no sense. Now in the bottom 4 of div 2 ffs against bang average or poor opps even for the division 2.
Were you players energy levels in the floor then?
it doesn't happen too often maybe 2-3 players may fall below 90% but boost or drop as I have plenty of good players who will have more energy in that position change and rotate to avoid this as much possible. All players train at 100% unless injured