Forums

Miscellaneous

Imagine my shock!!

Posted in General

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 30 March 2021, 20:54
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Won the title last week so sold up and got a team of free transfers in so I could keep ticket money coming for a week or two.

The free transfers team in the top flight have been unsurprisingly absolutely battered every game... haven't scored a goal all season, conceded 95 in 28 games....zero points...

Until today.... scored not one, but two goals and won 2-1 away from home!

A team of entirely free transfers has just beaten a top flight team, away from home. I'm not sure that's ever happened before.

Quality! Things you love! to see

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 30 March 2021, 20:58
The Dark Carnival wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Reeeee dic u louse.
I know that VM HQ take the attitude of "every team Must be capable of beating every other team"
once in a blue moon, and that the match engine Must make that happen.
But really, this sort of result just brings the game into disrepute IMO.
= Just a good job it hasn't cost your opponent a league title - or relegation.
Agreed, there's no way a team with 19% possession should be scoring two and winning a game, particularly away from home too
To be fair this is how my squad battles look on ultimate team quite alot. Computer dominates possession (Legendary mode) but I have a silly team playing 433 with sterling, werner and salah, with shadow cards, counter attack and patience lol

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 30 March 2021, 21:01
People moaning and someone crying they quit over results like this smiley

Lads, it's a match, 11 v 11, like a boxing match, same theory, regardless of that being 1 v 1. ANYTHING can happen, and that's why we love it! Don't hate the game just because you're not happy with something, especially, IMO, something that adds more realism to the game.