Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Squad next intake ...

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 March 2020, 20:58
Yutani FC wrote:
Haha.. I've been a complete toddler waiting for santa since the first 25% got to participate in the beta, and EVERY time I was passed over I've thrown a temper tantrum(internally) :'smiley

I cannot wait smiley I have to though. And its ok. But I'm super salty I got unlucky in the beta selection. smiley

smiley
smiley all good things come to those who wait smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 20:59
@Coptic
I personally dont think you need 1st and 2nd team, injuries and red cards are too far in between to warrant it imo.
And with how the mood will be, its gonna make a chore in itself keeping all those players happy.

I personally would have my first 11 which are the main focus, then DC, MC and FC as subs.
This will bring in profit with minimal fuss.

It is hard to give advice though, if I don't know what your main plan is, especially in the short term smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 21:01
Yutani FC wrote:
Haha.. I've been a complete toddler waiting for santa since the first 25% got to participate in the beta, and EVERY time I was passed over I've thrown a temper tantrum(internally) :'smiley

I cannot wait smiley I have to though. And its ok. But I'm super salty I got unlucky in the beta selection. smiley

smiley
I think you maybe the lucky one spent over 1.5 million so far without purchasing a single player for an extra 9k

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 21:05
Whittall United wrote:
@Coptic
I personally dont think you need 1st and 2nd team, injuries and red cards are too far in between to warrant it imo.
And with how the mood will be, its gonna make a chore in itself keeping all those players happy.

I personally would have my first 11 which are the main focus, then DC, MC and FC as subs.
This will bring in profit with minimal fuss.

It is hard to give advice though, if I don't know what your main plan is, especially in the short term smiley
I train all my players on hard so need a second team to play at least one game a day