Forums

Miscellaneous

It's That Time

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 November 2019, 18:21
Agreed on the value of players

Obviously he has in past reached 100m. Right now? Who knows.

I think he has improved and is doing well... albeit with helping hands along way

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 November 2019, 21:47
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.
Just saying Vinny contact support regarding your achievements stuck on cash is king at 100 million mark
What I have in the snack plus what I have in players already is enough
Vinny? I will be straight with ya with no BS. I see you have a decent new created youth and i see you have never reached 100m yet in the bank and I'm telling ya now, you won't get 150m for your players when they sell so you ain't gonna have 250m as things stand come end of year unless you start doing some heavy trading.
I've never broke 100m Finto smiley how did I upgrade to WCTF..... I said at the end of the year I'm going to attempt the top flyte, That still is the plan mate

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 00:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.
Just saying Vinny contact support regarding your achievements stuck on cash is king at 100 million mark
What I have in the snack plus what I have in players already is enough
Vinny? I will be straight with ya with no BS. I see you have a decent new created youth and i see you have never reached 100m yet in the bank and I'm telling ya now, you won't get 150m for your players when they sell so you ain't gonna have 250m as things stand come end of year unless you start doing some heavy trading.
I've never broke 100m Finto smiley how did I upgrade to WCTF..... I said at the end of the year I'm going to attempt the top flyte, That still is the plan mate
smiley I had forgot how much WCTF cost and i had presumed looking at your achievements page where it said "Get the club's balance up to 100,000,000 Credits" that you hadn't but now realise the wording isn't the best smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 November 2019, 19:47

The amount of time I spend on the game, and the rubbish trades I've made of late leaves me appropriately 200m with bank balance and what I can get for my squad, I'm not ready nor in a position to go for the top. But I have made over 200m in 9 months with is good

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 26 November 2019, 22:32
The Goon Squad wrote:

The amount of time I spend on the game, and the rubbish trades I've made of late leaves me appropriately 200m with bank balance and what I can get for my squad, I'm not ready nor in a position to go for the top. But I have made over 200m in 9 months with is good
That's a nice return in 9 months. What's the target amount to trigger a shot at stardum?

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 November 2019, 05:52
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

That's a nice return in 9 months. What's the target amount to trigger a shot at stardum?
After talkng to a few people I think minimum 400m.... so maybe summer.

If I carried on with the trading I was doing up until summer just gone, I'd have smashed the 250m I wanted to reach but things don't always work out

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 December 2019, 22:25
Right ok so the plan was to go for the number one, the top spot in the game, starting in the new year, develop players and build from there, but obviously due to whatever reasons, like bad trades, scouts being wrong and time available for me to play the game, I isn't going to happen how I had hoped.

So I've decided the plan isn't totally off, it's half off due the reasons I stated, what I'm gonna do is buy youth who I believe are capable of developing into players that can play in The top flyte.

So pm me with training routines for optimal development please.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 7 December 2019, 21:01
I think you was right with first comment about holding off until summer. If you rush your shot at stardom, you blow it. This is a game of patience. Trust me vinny, I have none and I'll have no squad in 3mnth either lol