Forums

Miscellaneous

It's That Time

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 9 November 2019, 23:02
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.
Just saying Vinny contact support regarding your achievements stuck on cash is king at 100 million mark
What I have in the snack plus what I have in players already is enough

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 November 2019, 00:27
Bayern Munich wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
i didn't even try once to play in the top division in denmark let alone 73 consecutive times
Yikes! Just getting worse for you! A poor team and manager like me and I still managed to finish second like 9 times, while you haven't even put together a title run once?

I'm beginning to think they give out quads for participation.
smiley This isn't even a contest. 41 times champion in top league while you have a big fat 0 smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 10 November 2019, 12:26
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.
Just saying Vinny contact support regarding your achievements stuck on cash is king at 100 million mark
Will those sell at list price though?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 10 November 2019, 12:29
Vinny 8yrs no major trophies. Myself 6yrs no major trophies. Best ever finish this season and that's 7th.

Shows how good fintos achievements are

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 10 November 2019, 13:58
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I'll be following this with interest Vinny, and hope it goes well.

I recall a post some while back which suggested that 500-600 million was the figure required for a sustainable challenge at the top. Personally, I've got about 300m (cash plus player value) and I'm thinking I need more. Be nice if you can challenge that assumption.

The Goon Squad (Very) 10 November 2019, 16:19
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I'll be following this with interest Vinny, and hope it goes well.

I recall a post some while back which suggested that 500-600 million was the figure required for a sustainable challenge at the top. Personally, I've got about 300m (cash plus player value) and I'm thinking I need more. Be nice if you can challenge that assumption.
I'm very inconsistent with my plans I get board to easy and lose focus, I have to attempt this soon.

If you look what in my squad plus my account I've done well considering I had 7.3m in February and I have hardly made a Penny in the last 3 months

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 10 November 2019, 17:50
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
As Finto is quick to point out I never managed to win the Danish league that has had the #1 team in it for most of the time I've been there, but I was able to be competitive with most of the teams there and win the occasional Danish cup and come out the otherside with more credits, and I doubt I had ever spent more than 200m on a team the entire time, probably more like 150m.

Currently I'm a solid mid to lower mid table team with no more outlay than like 85m (possibly significantly less), and appear to be making small amounts of money.

The Goon Squad (Very) 10 November 2019, 19:57
Finto and Ben I don't know if your Bantering or being serious, but do you mind taking it somewhere else please

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 November 2019, 11:46
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
One day rodders....

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 November 2019, 14:18
The Goon Squad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Vinny? I will be straight with ya with no BS. I see you have a decent new created youth and i see you have never reached 100m yet in the bank and I'm telling ya now, you won't get 150m for your players when they sell so you ain't gonna have 250m as things stand come end of year unless you start doing some heavy trading.