Forums

Miscellaneous

Contract renewal for staff

Posted in Ideas/development

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 11 August 2019, 14:09
Can you guys put a button on the employees page, like the players have, where you can renew the contract?. I feel this would be a useful tool.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 12 October 2019, 11:30
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Can you guys put a button on the employees page, like the players have, where you can renew the contract?. I feel this would be a useful tool.
Here's a better way of explaining my point.

You know how you click on a players name and can renew the contract via that page...on the left, thats what im suggesting for the staff.

Whittall United (Grant) 12 October 2019, 17:41
I understand what you mean, never noticed there wasnt one, always used the contract page to renew.

While I dont really see a need for it, it wouldnt hurt to have it, if there was a demand for it that is.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 12 October 2019, 20:00
Whittall United wrote:
I understand what you mean, never noticed there wasnt one, always used the contract page to renew.

While I dont really see a need for it, it wouldnt hurt to have it, if there was a demand for it that is.
Sorry this is kind of out dated. I was waiting for a reply tjen totally forgot about it untill i was looking through the forum. Theres no big rush for it but i do think it might help.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 November 2019, 12:20
Agree it's a simple change they could make

Graphical user interface they need to work on in general.