Forums

Miscellaneous

Mood

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 August 2019, 08:29
Are people aware that if you select mood on a players profile it tells you exactly how many mins they need to play to keep them happy?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 August 2019, 09:22
Yes I saw it the other day ....a bit concerned I wont be able to keep all players happy

The Brahma Bulls (nothingtoseehere) 9 August 2019, 10:30
Yep also think youth players want to many minutes compared to how many league games you get per day.

The Virus (Covid) 9 August 2019, 11:01
Did people really want this implemented?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 August 2019, 11:04
Aj Youth wrote:
when they introduce youth teams then it should be possible to keep players happy I suppose. It's more realistic as putting players on for the last minute or first min makes no sense

Newcastle United FC (James) 9 August 2019, 11:50
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Aj Youth wrote:
when they introduce youth teams then it should be possible to keep players happy I suppose. It's more realistic as putting players on for the last minute or first min makes no sense
The key term there is 'when'. Why implement something now like the mood system, when it will only become truly beneficial when youth squads are done? Seems to me like they're doing things backwards. Personally believe you'll see a higher number of managers leave the game sooner rather than later due to stuff like this. They've banged on about youth squads for god knows how long and we hear very little about it, I know the april fools post is meant to be a joke and light-hearted but I personally found it rather stupid and insensitive. Why not instead of making a pointless joke post, do the actual job you've told the paying customers you're going to do.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 August 2019, 11:57
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Aj Youth wrote:
The key term there is 'when'. Why implement something now like the mood system, when it will only become truly beneficial when youth squads are done? Seems to me like they're doing things backwards. Personally believe you'll see a higher number of managers leave the game sooner rather than later due to stuff like this. They've banged on about youth squads for god knows how long and we hear very little about it, I know the april fools post is meant to be a joke and light-hearted but I personally found it rather stupid and insensitive. Why not instead of making a pointless joke post, do the actual job you've told the paying customers you're going to do.
The mood thing isn't active yet, I presume it will only happen when youth teams are ready. Also there were posts on the forum a few days ago about the ownership of VM changing so hopefully things will improve

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 9 August 2019, 16:29
I may be the only one. But, I am NOT looking forward to the youth squads being active. I feel like it could completely alter the fragile VM ecosystem that has been finely tuned over the years.

I am certainly glad that the developers are not rushing things as this could really mess things up if they are not careful. Kudos to them for being careful.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 August 2019, 18:00
My big concern about youth squads is players' energy ...I tend to train youths on extreme and boost their energy but if they're having to play games to maintain their mood then their energy will be shot to pieces

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 9 August 2019, 18:12
yes