Forums

Miscellaneous

Question

Posted in General

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 21 May 2017, 21:44
What is the maximum age that a coach with 20 in youth development stat can train while still maintaining the best possible results?

Deleted club 22 May 2017, 10:56
Once a player turns 21 they no longer require the youth ability. You can still use them to train players 21 and over. Obviously they need to have ideally 20 in outfield or keeper as well. Just having 20 in youth would be useless either way.

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 22 May 2017, 12:14
I'm not sure you are correct Geoff. I thought youth went to 21 or 22 - I cannot remember which though? Anyone else got a view? Apologies if you are right Geoff as I am not certain I just thought it was a bit older. I mean players get their wonderkid status until they are 22 so surely they must remain youth a bit longer than 20? That's my thinking anyway.

Deleted club 22 May 2017, 13:36
The manual states up until they are 21 as far as trainers are concerned. I know a few people have believed it to be different though so your not the only one.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/en/manual/staff/trainers

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 22 May 2017, 16:11
The manual has been changed, probably with the recent update. Youths used to be up to 23. That is when the wonderkid status is lost (they have still not altered this). Also in the forums the sales heading for youth is 16-22 (Again this is yet to be altered)

smiley

Deleted club 22 May 2017, 16:14
That page has said 21 for the last few years. You cannot create a youth that is older than 20 if i remember correctly and that is why it is players older than that do not need youth trainer.

EDIT: Also youth and wonder kid are not the same thing. A 15 or 16yr old cannot be a WK. I admit though that parts of the manual have been known to be out of date and full of misinformation.

EDIT2: Also godlikes training guide was full of incorrect info when i joined. Although it was still helpful.

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 22 May 2017, 19:31
Thanks appreciate the response smiley