Forums

Miscellaneous

Midfield

Posted in General

Port Vale F C (James) 9 May 2017, 13:14
Are midfielders ratings generally lower than other positions, finding it really difficult for anyone I deem value for money as a Centre Mid replacement.Not short on money, no one really seems to be that highly rated for masses of money in comparison to other positions... also seems to be a lot less older midfielders in general

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 9 May 2017, 16:06
I think it'll take longer to develop a midfielder's rating because more attributes have a significant impact. With defenders or forwards it's easier to boost ratings by focusing on a few attributes.

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 9 May 2017, 17:46
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
I think it'll take longer to develop a midfielder's rating because more attributes have a significant impact. With defenders or forwards it's easier to boost ratings by focusing on a few attributes.
+1

It catches up with them towards the end of their life though as defenders and forwards who have been artificially boosted in certain stats struggle to maintain that rating increase once their key stats have been maxed. Not sure how it is going to work one the new system comes in though as their peak is not at the end of their life smiley

Deleted club 9 May 2017, 22:37
I find my midfielders after training from youth usually have the highest value regardless of rating. It's a lot harder to create one with a specific position. You have 5 possibilities when you select midfielder. Keepers tend to make less value and you can only create one position for them.